- Non-Account Activity: No information / registration details are required to access/follow the Website.
- Account-Related Activity: Certain other activities on the AWLM- Ahyush Application like uploading information, posting information, etc require the User to have a Registered User Account. The User is required to provide some personal information when the User creates an account, which personal information includes the User’s email address, which is used to protect the User’s account from unauthorized access. A Registered User Account allows the User to access many of the Ahyush Application’s services that require registration.
- Usage Information: The Site Owner records information about the User’s usage, such as when the User used the AWLM-Ahyush Application, the favourites the User subscribed to, the articles the User watched and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as the information the User displayed on the AWLM-Ahyush Application (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If the User is logged in, the Site Owner may associate that information with the User’s account. The Site Owner may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to Users to track which emails are opened by the recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site: Any personal information or information that the User voluntarily discloses online (on discussion boards, in messages within the User’s comments area, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Access to account: The User is prohibited from using another User’s account without obtaining the prior permission of such other User. The User is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on the User’s account, and the User must keep the Users account password secure. The User must notify the AWLM- Ahyush Application immediately, in the event of any breach in security or unauthorized use of the Users account. The Site Owner assumes no responsibility for the completeness and/ or availability of information posted/submitted by Registered Users on the AWLM-Ahyush Application.
- If the User submits personally identifiable information to the Site Owner through the AWLM-Ahyush Application, the Site Owner may use the User’s personal information to operate, maintain, and provide the User with general and personalized features and functionality on the Application, and process any flagging activity or correspondence the User sends to the Site Owner.
- The User’s account name is displayed to other Users when the User uploads information or sends messages through the AWLM-Ahyush Application and other Users can contact the User through messages and comments. Any information that the User submits to the Application may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- The Site Owner does not use the User’s email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without the User’s consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. The Site Owner may, however, use the User’s email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying the User of major Ahyush Application changes or for customer service purposes).
- The Site Owner uses both the User’s personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the AWLM-Ahyush Application and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
Information that is publicly available
- When the User creates an account on the AWLM-Ahyush Application, some information about the User’s account and the User’s account activity will be provided to other Users of the Application. This may include the date the User opened the User’s account, the date the User last logged into the User’s account, the User’s age (if the User choose to make it public), the country and the number of / information relating to articles the User has watched.
- The User’s account name is displayed to other Users when the User engages in certain activities on the Ahyush Application, such as when the User uploads information or sends messages through the Ahyush Application. Other Users can contact the User through messages and comments.
- The User may also choose to add personal information that will be visible to other Users on the User’s comments page.
- If the User chooses to add certain features to the User’s page, then these features and the User’s activity associated with these features will be displayed to other Users and may be aggregated and shared with the User’s confirmed friends or other Users. Such shared activity may include the User’s favourite articles, any articles the User watched / rated and any information the User uploaded.
- Any information that the User submits to the AWLM-Ahyush Application can be redistributed through the internet and other media by the Site Owner, without obtaining any consent from the User, and may be viewed by the general public.
The User’s Choices
- The User may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the AWLM-Ahyush Application, in which case the User can still view articles, information about health and wellness and explore the Ahyush Application, but the AWLM-Ahyush Application may not be able to provide certain services to the User. Some advanced features may, for authentication purposes, require the User to sign up for other services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of the User’s personal information associated with them.
- The User may update or correct the User’s personal profile information at any time.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
The Site Owner does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without the User’s consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which the User will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks the Site Owner to show an advertisement to a certain audience and the User responds to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that the User fits the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding the User’s use of the Website, such as the number of times the User viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to the User.
For questions concerning the Ahyush Application or the User’s account, please read the Help page
For more information about the AWLM-Ahyush Application’s privacy practices, write to the email@example.com
Disclaimer of warranties
This AWLM-Ahyush Application’s service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Except as warranted in these terms, the Site Owner expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy & completeness in the Application or any part thereof or any transactions entered into through the Application, and any warranties relating to viruses and non-infringement in the AWLM-Ahyush Application or any transactions entered into, through the Application. The Site Owner makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied that the use of the AWLM-Ahyush Application will not infringe any patent, copyright or other right of any third party. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User through, or from, the AWLM-Ahyush Application shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The Site Owner makes no warranty that the AWLM-Ahyush Application will meet the User's requirements, or that the Application will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does the Site Owner make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the AWLM_Ahyush Application or as to the accuracy or reliability of the information/material on the Application.
Limitation of liability
The User agrees that Site Owner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, (including, but not limited to, damages caused by personal injury, loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, business interruption, loss of privacy, or any other pecuniary loss) to the User or any third party resulting from the (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the User’s access to and use of the AWLM-Ahyush Application, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of the Ahyush Application and secure servers, and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the AWLM-Ahyush Application, (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use by the User of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on the AWLM-Ahyush Application, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other law, and whether or not the Site Owner is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Registered User specifically acknowledges that the Site Owner is only providing a platform at its absolute discretion to share certain information and shall not be liable for:-
- User submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with the User.
- The use or the inability to use the services provided by the AWLM-Ahyush Application.
- The delivery or the inability to deliver the services provided by the AWLM-Ahyush Application.
- The performance or the inability to perform the services provided by the AWLM-Ahyush Application.
- Any costs or consequences resulting from the above acts/omissions or resulting from the access to, or alteration of User's transmissions or data.
The User further agrees that the Site Owner shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any damages arising from any error, interruption, suspension or termination of, or in, the AWLM-Ahyush Application, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
The User agrees that the Site Owner is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or availability of information, content and materials found on other websites that link to or from the AWLM_Ahyush Application. The Site Owner cannot ensure that the User will be satisfied with any services that the User purchases from a third-party/ other website that links to or from the AWLM-Ahyush Application or third-party information, content or materials contained on this AWLM-Ahyush Application (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content contained in the Application).
The Site Owner does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has the Site Owner taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness or reliability of, any information, content or materials contained on any third-party website and any advertisements that are displayed on the Website. The Site Owner does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, content or materials (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) the User might be requested to give to any third party. The User hereby irrevocably waives any claims against the Site Owner with respect to information, content and materials contained on the Websites (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content), on third party websites, and any information, content and materials Users provide to such third party websites (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information). The Site Owner strongly encourages the Users to make whatever investigation the User feels necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party.